Use of Climbing Walls
In most major towns across Europe you with find an indoor climbing wall/gym. The rapid growth of climbing walls is due to the increase demand by climbers to train and climb in the evenings and poor weather. Its also now a popular place to get a taster of the sport without all the hassles of going to a crag. For climbers who are keen to improve using a wall regularly helps improve their technique, power and stamina for outside rock routes. The perfect training facility.
- Ideal training for fitness
- Learn to climb
- Basic belaying and rope safety
- Learn to lead
- Bouldering skills
Guides can offer help with many uses of the climbing wall.
- Instructing and supervising groups
- Teaching skills
- Introducing leading
- Technical self rescue courses
- Big Wall training
- training for instructors and SPA.
- Technical expert consultancy.
Moving beyond the Climbing wall